Wednesday, February 09, 2005

sunsets and horses

Sunday was one of the hardest and best days in my life. As I said "goodbye" to so many I loved, my heart ached....and my eyes leaked. I boarded my plane at 2.10, trusting in what God has based so much of my ministry on....ephesians 2.10. That he has plans for me...and this is apart of that plan..to leave the safe and loving place of First Lewisville...and go to a new and unknown place. Lucky for me that unknown place is absolutely beautiful and holds the love of my life. Jeffrey Michael Crank. =)

Ok even on the plane..God reminded me of 2.10..i sat next to JC a young man from Venezula. He was returning to california after spending his birthday with his family. He is in the middle of a divorce and wondering what life held. Who he was? We visited...and share our thoughts on family and marriage. I was totally able to share that God is a good God..and has good plans for him. To keep trusting in a loving father. Oh did i mention that this whole conversation started bc i asked him what time is was? And yep you guess it...the time was 2.10 california time. flippin sweet.

Fast fwd to San Luis Obispo..where Jeff was waiting with a balloon and a single rose. He said it was a strong bud...that was just waiting to bloom...like our love. IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE HIM AND TO BE IN HIS ARMS AGAIN. That evening we went and sat up on a cliff and listened to the ocean.........watching the sun set...in awe that I was here in california and that God had brought us together. I shared my weekend with him and we even read some notes of mine together.

Monday, I had an interview. Great job. Not so great pay. They offered it to me...I am to get back to them by the end of the week. Susie Fulton, the lady I rent a room from.....said that the Morro Bay Inn is hiring...so i am praying about that. I know God will work in this..but job/money/insurance are the things that worry me a bit. However, I just keep thinking about not being a "wave tossed in the sea" .......so i just try and trust and seek the father who loves me for advice.

Then Monday afternoon Jeff had a surprise for me. He has been working a job......I thought was in a coffee shop.........nope..he has been working in a stable cleaning and feeding horses..so that i could have riding lessons. I LOVE THIS MAN! I had my first english riding lesson monday...i am still sore. The little ranch is nestled at the bottom of the mountains...which are a beautiful green right now. After my lesson, we sweep the stable and fed the horses......together. Beautiful! God is good and He continues to amaze me with his goodness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home