Saturday, June 17, 2006

Out on the Ranch



Today Jeff and I are moving to Paso Robles, which is 30 miles north of San Luis Obispo. Over the mountain and 20 degrees difference in temperature. We have been blessed with one of the houses on the vineyard. God is good. It is the little personal things that remind me ...He knows my heart. The house has a white fence, front porch, and on the side..there were some irises...which were my mom's favorite. This morning...I heard "no greater love"....I am sad today. I miss my mom but I know as I sit tonight..and listen to the birds in the vines...I will find comfort. Hopefully, this will be our last move for awhile.

New address:
Jeff and Melodee Crank
5595 Creston Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mel, glad to hear about the move...sounds like its a good thing. hope you guys are doing well, love you and miss you....CJ

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that might just be the sweetest house i've ever seen :) love you and am glad for you...thinking of you often in prayer.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel the house is just precious. I'm so glad things are working out for you and Jeff.

my email is crazychick_4433@hotmail.com

(dont laugh, it is literally from the third grade).

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home