Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Daddy's Girl
























From the moment Josie open her eyes and took her first breath, Jeff was in love with this little girl. Makes me smile even as I write....for there is nothing greater than watching your husband love on your daughter. Jeff does this very well. This past weekend Jeff was helping me get ready for a baby shower. He is definately a daddy who is not afraid of housework or diapers. I love this man and I think he is even more attractive than ever....especially when he is holding our girl. (I'm sure he will kill me when he sees this picts...=) he will probably make me delete them..but oh well....I am a proud wife and mom..and I like to show of my loves)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, nothing like Daddies and their little girls. I remember those days... so much fun. I know you'll cherish each moment. Love ya :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Tyler Rath said...

Jeff, you're Rad.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mel...its kim...and josie really is really cute...I am not just saying that bc I am your friend!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Tyler! Thats what happens when you have a baby, put on 10lbs, loose more hair, and wear a baby holder while you do chores!! Can't wait for your turn! By the way Mel,,,,,really....

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mel its angelica.
gosh he looks like is so great with her.
All this is trully amazing.
i love yall 3.
Hugs and kisses from ky

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home