Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Bath































Our little girl is a really good baby but the one thing she hates ....is to be exposed. When we change her diaper you would think we are torturing her.....she clamps those thighs together and just screams. Can't help but laugh a little. I mean it is good to be modest but with 8-10 diapers a day.....she will need to get over it.

So when Jeff suggested a sponge bath I laughed bc I knew she would HATE it. Yep she was just beside herself. She survived and is the cutest thing on this side of heaven in her little towel.

4 Comments:

Blogger LevyLockhart said...

I knew it! A girl! How precious. I've been watching your blog for a while. So glad she is here and all is well. I sent an email to you with my overflow creative email. Not sure if you got it. Write when you can. :) Congrats!!!!!!!!
Julie

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's giving a strong opinion already... hehe. What a cutie pie! You look so good, Mel and Jeff, both of you. Parenthood suits you very well :)

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, she's so cute!!!! She's already changed since the first pics! I wish I could be there to hold her and chill with my homegirl! =) I love you guys!!! Keep having a blast!!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jeff and Melodee
Josie is such a pumpkin and I am so happy for you two!!! Miss you both and hope all is well

Take care
kari

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home