Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Chubby Bunny!!!!!


This is a phrase my friend Hayden and I like to use....but now more than ever...I am a Chubby Bunny! Here is a recent pict...mind you we had been workin..so I look a little "tired"..course carrying around a little extra fluff...can do that to you as well.


This is our baby's room....not complete yet...but Jeff's mom and her friend Carole...were awesome. They finished painting the room and helped put the crib together...and get things in somewhat of an order.


Now I just need to do "fuss" over it and do the fun decorating things. (sigh...when I have energy...hehehe maybe after the baby is 6 months old)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look adorable in your fluff! But you do look tired, babe. Be sure and take care of Baby Crank's Mommy, too! Enjoy your nesting. So wish I could be there to see you be Mommy :)
Love ya to pieces...

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home