Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dinner with Brent and Beth!


Our sweet friends are on vacation in Cali, lucky for us, bc we got to have a great evening. Brent actually married us over 2 years ago...makes me smile bc that was such a wonderful day and BW played a big part. We had a sweet evening on the porch watching the sky change colors over the vines. It was such a good night with lots of food, wine, and wonderful conversation. It went way too fast. Makes me wish we lived closer bc Jeff and I love the hangin' with the BW and Dr. Beth!

2 Comments:

Blogger taters and tots said...

awww... glad you had such a great time ! wow @ those vineyards... the view is GORGEOUS! great pics :)
(hugs)

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEL!! Its Trevor sayin hey long time. I really hope your doing great. give me a shout some time
windy82326@yahoo.com, i dont know why but God is intrusting me to hear from you. Miss ya alot. hope to hear from you.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home