Monday, November 26, 2007

One year ago...


I remember pacing the floor as two minutes passed....only to find out we were pregnant! What a joyful journey it has been. And now as I look at my child...with awe and wonder of how perfectly God has created her....I feel overwhelmed with God's love and blessings. I am so thankful for my sweet husband, his love for me and our daughter, and for our precious Joise girl. God is faithful and good to us. Josie is 4 months old.....and as I look at this picture I think "oh my goodness...how did she get so big. our sweet angel is a chubby bunny!" Good thing I love chubby bunnies!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your chubby bunny is beautiful!!! it's amazing how quickly they change & grow & before you know it you've got one about to graduate & the other learning to drive (i.e. brittney & morgan!!). parenthood - it's quite a ride, but there's nothing like it in the world! many blessings to your family!!!
-Karen Becker

2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you've had an amazing day. Did Josie bake you a birthday cake??

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a chubby bunny! It's hard to believe that she's already 4 mths!!! I hope that you are doing great!!! Love you!!!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, you and that girly are looking GREAT! I'm thrilled that you're enjoying motherhood and all of its blessings. May God continually bless you and your family. Love ya!
Denise

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! congratulations! she is gorgeous! looks like you have been doing well. i was back in dallas for most of 2007, but now im back to nashville - i landed a great postion as a creative director. been a crazy few years, but god is good! keep in touch!

-duane

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home