Monday, August 11, 2008

Josie's First Birthday










Josie had a great birthday weekend. We had a great surprise visit from the Winstead boys. Owen gave me an awesome train..the balls are my favorite part. On Sunday we had cupcakes, lots of ducks, a pool and more friends. It was so fun. We will post more picts once we get the picts from JaJa. =)
Jeff and I are so in love with this girl. We feel so blessed and each day Josie teaches something about life. How to live..how to laugh....how to be in the moment...she is so so sweet. Happy Birthday Josie!!!!!!!!!!



4 Comments:

Blogger The Reid Team said...

You guys are the cutest family! I can't believe she is already ONE - wow. We love you much - The Reid's

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyy !! Happy Birthday, Josie :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Hamon family said...

She is so sweet! I miss you guys so much, I wish we could have celebrated with ou guys. Can't wait to see you!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Those pictures are adorable, you can tell you all had so much fun! Happy late birthday Josie!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home