Tuesday, February 15, 2005

real men wear speedos?

Sunday I cried so much that Jeff drove to a sporting goods store and offered to put on a speedo to make me laugh. Looking back I should have said yes ...bc sooner or later it would be funny...especially with a store full of people looking on..thinking what the heck...this girl is in tears bc her boyfriend is in a speedo. Strange but humorous. I love Jeff for being willing to make a fool of himself ot see me smile. Man oh man I wish there was Sonic in the Central Coast.

It is Tuesday night and I am at Cal Poly looking for jobs on the computer while Jeff studies. I only cried once today so I guess that is better. However I found myself looking at the 210 website and at Karen Norris dinner theatre picts instead. sigh. I keep praying for clarity or at least for the emotions to subside so I can think.

Today as it was raining...i just drove around....just thinking...i ended up at pismo's pier...where i saw a guy get out of his car tie a towel around his waist, drop his pants, and put on a wet suit.....grab his surf board and headed out to brave the cold water to catch a wave. "Don't do it Brodie....you'll never make it!", I cried from my jeep. He just keep walking. (just kidding that is a quote from Point Break)
Oops I just laughed out loud in the library ....that is frowned upon.

Ok I guess I need to be "productive"...just remember that nothing says I love you like a speedo. haha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cutie... that Jeff is! Hang on to him Mel

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home