Monday, December 22, 2008

Morning Side

The right side of the backyard.

The left side holds a nice view of Mnt. Snt. Helena which had snow last week.

Even though I have an adorable alarm clock with dark eyes, I am still not a morning person. But there is always a little ancipation as I walk into the family room....I never know what my windows will reveal to me...God surprises me each day. This particular morning was indeed a "wow" moments.....I just couldn't take it all in...or capture on film. I am thankful for the beauty God creates. Beauty promotes hope...new life....and reminds me of Matt 6..if God can create such beautifully dresses wildflowers and care for the birds who are free and unfettered...how much more does he care for me? Delight in me. A good reminder for me as there are days...like today when I worry about silly things....or I just feel older. This view also reminds me of the old hymn..."How Great Thou Art"...morning by morning...new mercies I see...I am so thankful for God's mercy and love for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jaja said...

Mel, you have a way with words and the "WORD" GOd bless you and yoru abilities to communciate GOd's greatness to all of us and of course for His blessing of our JOSIE girl!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home