Sunday, July 22, 2012

It been a long time....


I have not blogged since Josie was two! What happened?

Well a couple of things, I got pregnant with our second daughter, Anna, and Facebook became the easier means of updating friends and family.

However, Facebook doesn't always tell the "whole" story behind the happy photos. So I kept coming back to the blog but....I would walk away bc lets be real...everybody and their mom has a blog. Who cares if I do? Does matter? In the big scheme of things, probably not. But for me, even though, I am not a great writer I feel I have stories to share. So that is what I will do. Share my story.

This is my family. Jeff, (my sweet Darlin),  Josie (who is almost 5! going on 16) and sweet Anna (who brings so much silliness in our lives.), and me. We now live in Salinas, after a brief year of heartache (kind of more like Hell) in Texas. Jeff works for Constellation Wines as a grower rep so for the first time in our lives we have weekends! YEAH for us! And I am a stay at home mom that is winging it every day. And by the grace of God, we make it to the next day. =) "Morning by Morning new mercies I see..." which I won't be singing if I don't get to bed and get the coffee pot ready for tomorrow.

Thanks for "Keepin up with Cranks!" ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home