Sunday, February 20, 2005

Mineral Spas and Wranglers

2.10 continually in my life. This week Jeff and I went to a small group from Calvary Church. It was a sweet time of worship and friends. But you guessed it, first thing we do is open our Bibles to Eph.2.10. Then Dennis I guy I interviewed with and did not take his job told me to trust my heart and lean not into my understanding. Proverbs 3:5-6. He also shared a word with me: DISCOVERY. That as we step out in faith we discover the life has for us.

Friday, I interviewed with Sycamore Springs. A resort, that promotes wellness and rest. They also have spring fed spas you can soak in.......which are a perk of the job. Sounds like a good job..at least a starting point. They said they will let me know by Wednesday. Another perk is that it is only minutes from were I live so that is very nice.

This week Jeff and I went to the movies with Matt and Melissa, we saw Constantine. Normally, I would not see that but it was surprisingly good. I like Melissa and Matt alot. Melissa runs the stable where Jeff works. She is fun and down to earth. Not to mention she is patient with me as I learn English horseback riding.

Last night, we drove to Paso Rablos to eat Mexican food and buy Melodee some boots to ride in. Jeff even talked me into buying wranglers...I'm still not sure about them but he thinks I look cute so...I got them. We had dinner with Tyler and Margine. Tyler is one of Jeff's best buds. It was fun to hang out them and their friends and family.

This morning, Thom O'Leary the pastor reminding me that there will always be two voices. We must choose the one we will listen to.....therefore we must know and listen to our master's voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home