Thursday, November 03, 2005

Last Day of Harvest!

Translation. I get Jeff back. My sweet man has been working all thru the night (and it is cold in Paso) harvesting acres and acres of grapes. Of course for me, it is so amazing. They fill semis full of grapes. Makes you just want to jump in there. Which I didn't. But I did get to help Jeff and Gaberiel (his coworker/friend) press some grapes...and yes even swish them with my toes. So fun. But even more fun is the fact I get to enjoy the company of my love once again. Yeah!

We are steadily making wedding plans. (Did I mention how excited I am to be Mrs. Crank!) And
just enjoying this time in our lives. It is fun. Last weekend was beautiful. We enjoyed walking around downtown SLO and just being together. This week we did find out Jeff has to have surgery on his shoulder. So we are praying about timing on that.

Other than that........looking forward to the holidays. Miss and love you all.
Melodee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home