Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You are My Sunshine...My Only Sunshine...

You Make Me Happy...When Skies are Grey...

Josie Bear does just that. She brings joy, life, and color into our dull adult lives. When Josie was born, Jeff and I understood love in a whole new way. One that words can not describe. 

So I wasn't surprised when I saw the tears in Jeff's eyes. He has a great love for his baby girl. Going to school is a big step in life. A step where we as parents must let go just a little more. Entrusting her to the teachers of Lincoln Elementary School.

She is growing up which is what we want...what we pray for ...but there are times ..Like the "First Day of School" that we want to hold her a little longer. Safe in our arms. Cuddling her. Loving her. And even though she stands there..as cute as can be with her backpack...
We can't help but see our little baby girl...Josie Bear. 

One very cute Kindergartener.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home