Monday, March 07, 2005

Day 1 on the job.

So besides kicking the dog's water this morning and spilling everywhere....Melodee changing clothes at the last minute. Everything went pretty smoothly.....basically I will travel the whole hotel to get an idea of what ever dept/person does. THEN next week I start training on my job. Interesting. God continues to remind me that so many need him......and as I hear their stories my heart hurts. Wondering do you know Christ? So maybe one day...I can share the ultimate story with them. The story of Jesus' love. For now I'm going to make a quick run to the store and then go home, maybe go for a walk, or just sit and listen to the secrets of the waves...and eat dinner with Jeff.

By the way, yesterday marked one month. So far so good. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home