Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hello my name is Melodee

and I am a chip aholic....I love chips, and if I don't get a job soon. I will be one big chubby bunny. The hint of lime chips are my favorite. Man oh man...they are so good. Jeff has had to ask me to "step away from the chips" several times. =)

Day 2 of Sunshine. Praise God. Yesterday Jeff and I went for walk from shell to pismo beach. Due to the fact, I live on a cliff. You walk above the ocean..too bad the freeway can drowned it out. Anyway we walked until we saw two of my favorite words, "coastal access." Yeah. So we went down to the actual beach. Beautiful...the beach ends into a big cliff. Cool huh? It was just so nice to be outside and in nature and to feel the sun again. I think we will have sun for a few days then more rain. So I plan to utilize my time and go for a walk today. Maybe even sit at the beach awhile and take in God.

No word on the job yet. So I am looking up leads and will go and check some out after my walk. I really want the job at sycamore but like i have learned in the past, I don't always know what is best for me. So I will trust God and keep stepping out. Its just feel bad bc in the back of my head...i keep thinking I NEED TO GET JOB....and then I just try to turn those anxious thoughts to prayer. You know think on the "whatevers" in life. =)

Last night, I missed 2.10. The energy, the love....and of course the students. I continue to pray for that ministry..for Mikel, for a student minister, and for the kids that make the ministry great.

I am constantly remind myself, "If God is for us, who can be against us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home