Monday, January 16, 2006

Faity Tales are real........

Today as I look over at my husband, my heart is so full of love, joy, and just sheer delight. I had the most perfect wedding day I could have ever imagined. The music was .....well ..only the tears in my eyes can express what my heart felt. ....I love it....it wove between the story and the scripture to make my ceremony a beautiful tapestery of God's love, His promises for me.....the answered prayers. And now..I am so happy!!!!!! And let me just say that as a married woman it is so wonderful to give my partner for life all my love.........when you don't have to hold back anything......there is such freedom ..and sweet intimacy.

Thank you to all who made my day ...........a dream come true....living happily ever after.....MRS. CRANK!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap! you got married?!?!?! crazy! congratulations! wow! how 'bout some pictures? details? were you in cali or in texas? tomorrow i will drive in my jeep up the block to my local nashville sonic in the 'hood and have a sonic drink in honor of you!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Melodee. I searched online trying to locate your address & came upon your site. Still haven't mailed my gift! : ( "Simple elegance" best describes your wedding. It was a BEAUTIFUL experience even for us spectators. I can only imagine how it must have been for you. Makes me want to get married again! : ) As I've said before, you both are so georgeous that those future little Crank's can't help but be Precious Moments babies...with those big beautiful eyes! Love to both you & Jeff!!

Arlie

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home